Founded in 1995, Revelwood is recognized among the most reputable organizations in the world of performance management. Hundreds of successful implementations and proven ROI for dozens of Fortune 1000 companies are just a few reasons companies turn to Revelwood for their performance management needs. Our clients like working with us and our employees are proud to be part of something special.
What makes Revelwood different?
- Solutions – Revelwood is a full service consultancy offering comprehensive solutions. Combining world-class software with our own best practices and pre-configured, out-of-the-box applications like Revelwood’s BPM Suite and Dynamo, we help companies to accelerate the building and deployment of performance management solutions.
- Clients – At Revelwood, we make ‘heroes” of our clients. Our clients are truly passionate about Revelwood and our solutions because we give them the comfort of knowing they are implementing the most efficient and effective solutions available to solve their critical business issues.
- People – Our team members are trusted advisors with a unique combination of finance and general business skills, along with strong technical expertise. A rigorous hiring process ensures only top talent is hired and continued education and knowledge share helps Revelwood maintain one of the highest employee retention rates in the industry.
- Process – Revelwood employs a formalized, yet practical project management methodology to complete projects on time and within budget. Our six stage project management process provides effective planning, organization, communication and review of every Revelwood client project to guarantee total client satisfaction.
- Values – Passion, integrity, growth and health. These values are the essential guiding principles that permeate everything we do at Revelwood.
Revelwood is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey and services clients throughout North America. Our customer base represents a broad spectrum of companies from a diverse range of industries including entertainment, insurance, publishing, healthcare and real estate, among many others.