Combined experience of over 100 years offers easy voice branding at audivita.com
Albuquerque, NM September 29, 2021 – Audiobook and podcast production company, Audivita Studios, at www.audivita.com, celebrates their 10-year anniversary this month with new, easy remote recording and done-for-you services.
According to Grand View Research, “the global audio book market size was valued at USD 2.67 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.4% from 2020 to 2027.” Many new services are popping up to be part of this growing trend, but Audivita Studios has been in this industry for over a decade.
“Unlike others, our clients have access to a team of fun, audio production and marketing experts with a combined experience level of over 100 years, so they can relax and let us do all of the work with guaranteed results,” states David Wolf, Audivita Studios CEO and Founder. “To celebrate our anniversary, we are providing updated end-to-end services from planning, casting, hosting, and recording to distribution, promotion, and more so that people can quickly and easily establish their voice-brand via audiobook production and podcasting.”
Specifically, Audivita Studios clients can now quickly and easily:
- Publish an audiobook with remote recording or professional voice talent and distribute it on over 35 online bookstores including Audible, Amazon and iTunes;
- Connect their voice to the world, boost online authority and grow their business with an original podcast series;
- Produce live events to stream on Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn and repackage them as podcasts for distribution iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeart, TuneIn, Google Play, and Amazon;
- Create new income streams via publishing partnerships and direct sales of their creative content; and
- Finish a film or television show with audio post-production, dialog and music scoring and editing, sound design, foley and full composite mixing.
“David Wolf and his team at Audivita have been instrumental in the growth of the Rich Dad Radio Show,” states Robert LeCount, The Rich Dad Company VP of Operations. “They are so easy to work with, never miss a deadline and their quality of work is off the charts. They literally bend over backwards to ensure we are always well taken care of and supported. I’m extremely grateful we have the opportunity to work with Audivita and can’t wait to see what our futures hold.”
To learn more about the audiobook production and podcasting services, visit www.audivita.com.
Formed in 2011, Audivita provides easy audio book production, podcasting and post-production audio services to leaders who want to connect their voice to the world. As a future-oriented company with a long-term view and team approach, we are obsessed with inspiring and pleasing clients. We thrive in a culture of creativity, innovation and continuous improvement, celebrate fun, joy and laughter in every way and put philanthropy at the heart of our business model. Ready for a stress-free, easy experience that helps grow your business? Contact us at www.audivita.com.
# # #
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications, 800-771-0116