Here are the talking points of this episode of The Small Business Professor:
- Bruce, tell me- is there still economic nervousness in the small business community?
- Bruce, did the Brother International survey indicate any steps that should be
taken during these rough times?
- Tell us, if you can, some of the traits of today’s entrepreneurs.
- What are some of their strategies for survival?
- Do you think it is a good time to start a business?
- Are you seeing more business crop up as of late, or are you seeing the opposite.
- What advice do you have to help small businesses stay positive?