Theresa’s research findings have been featured in such notables as Inc. Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, The New York Times, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Here are some of the questions guiding our discussion with Theresa M. Welbourne, Ph.D:
1. I wanted to start with the research you’re involved with. How are you conducting this research and what is it telling you about the qualitative connection between leadership, change management, human resources and a company performance?
2. If our listeners are interested in learning more about the research you’re doing or even about participating, how can they get more information?
3. Let’s shift gears. Your company is eePulse, Inc. What exactly does eePulse do?
4. What do many companies get wrong about how to manage growth and the resulting cultural changes that come with that growth? Give us a sense of the tone you might find struggling in this area.
5. How does Measurecom™ work?
6. You’re an adjunct professor of Executive Education at the University of Michigan Business School. Tell us about your activities there and how they inform the work your doing in the real business world.