The holidays are here, and it’s time to save time and money. Here are my quick tips:
1. Wrap all presents as soon as possible.
You’ll probably still have some last minute things to wrap, but if you can get the bulk of it done now, it will save a huge amount of time for you to do other things once the season begins.
2. Pre-order any specialty food items you’d like to be sure you have it.
If you’d like a crate of oranges, or a special cut of meat or turkey, there is often a discount for ordering it early.
3. Make your own wreath or table arrangement.
You don’t have to be particularly skilled at crafts to do this! Before it gets too snowy and cold, send the kids out with clippers and have them trim the bushes and put the clippings into bags.
You can either use some craft wire to attach the branches to a Styrofoam wreath base, or arrange the branches loosely around a candle on the table for a centerpiece.
4. If you’re hosting a meal for close friends or family, ask them to bring a course such as a salad or vegetable dish.
5. If you’re ordering something online for the holidays, check for hidden discounts before you actually purchase anything.
Using a search engine, type in the name of the store you’d like to buy from, and the word “discount” or “code” to find out if there’s a special offer that’s not available on the store’s site itself.
Hopefully, these quick tips will help you prepare for the holidays and save some time and money too!
And if you have any questions about selling your self-published book or finding that perfect, unique gift, please feel free to contact me here or at http://www.jexbo.com. I’d love to hear from you!