Scott Letourneau is an expert speaker and consultant on all matters relating to forming and funding your start up enterprise.
Here are some of the questions that guided this interview segment:
1. I do want to talk about getting capital for small businesses, but first I wanted to spend some time on the subject of business startups. Given the employment environment—-many new small businesses are popping up—entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, home-based businesses. Why do so many new small businesses fail?
2. What are the most common pitfalls for these new entrepreneurs and how can they avoid getting into trouble.
3. You’ve got a lot of expertise around getting capital for a business in any stage of growth. What are some of the best ways for a small business owners to secure cash or capital in this current environment—we’re sitting in early August of 2009.
4. Are we going to see a tsunami of credit card defaults soon?
5. Let’s shift gears—you’re the founder of Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. What do newbees to the business arena not understand about the how and where to incorporate their new business startup?
6. You’re a contributor to the new book,“Entrepreneur Magazine’s Start Up series” Start Your Own Information Marketing Business—Your Step-by-Step Guide to Success. Tell us a little about the book—how is it structured and what kinds of ideas will we find in it?
7. What are some of the activities you’re involved with and how can we learn more about Scott Letourneau’s universe?
Fast Business Credit, Inc. &
Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc.
7477 W. Lake Mead Blvd., Ste. 170
Las Vegas, NV 89128
PO Box 28909
Las Vegas, NV, 89126
Toll-free: (888) 313-6333
Local: (702) 367-7373
Fax: (702) 220-6444
Web Site: http://www.FastBusinessCredit.com
Web Site: http://www.nvinc.com
style=”display:inline-block;width:250px;height:250px” data-ad-client=”ca-pub-4683638515703927″ data-ad-slot=”2227341050″>