What you should know about Sam Horn:
Top-rated speaker at two International Platform Association conventions. Meeting planners and audiences praise Sam’s presentations for being full of innovative, real-life ideas they are motivated to use immediately to reap real-world results. As Jessica E. Bassett, VP, Legg Mason said, “Having personally planned numerous conferences over the past 15 years, I have experienced the gamut of presenters. Without a doubt, I can confidently state that Sam Horn’s talent rests among the best. I have witnessed an immediate difference in our attendees following her sessions that is nothing short of amazing.”
- In-Demand Consultant. Sam has helped thousands of individuals and organizations crystallize intriguing, one-of-a-kind commercially-viable ideas, identities, brands and businesses that break out. .As John Jantsch (Fortune’s #1 blogger on small business) said, “Sam is a seriously energetic and creative thinker who has taken what, for some, is mind-boggling work and turned it into a system on how to create memorable names, core marketing messages and slogans. She has created a wonderful set of tools that will help you construct one-of-a-kind ideas.”
- A respected author of well-reviewed books from major publishers which have been favorably reviewed in many major publications including Publishers Weekly, Chicago Tribune, Washington Post and Investors Business Daily. Her most recent book POP! Stand Out in Any Crowd shares an original techniques on how to interest anyone in anything based on 16 years of research into the “art and science of intrigue.” It has received enthusiastic testimonials from Seth Godin (The Dip), Jeffrey Gitomer, (Little Red Book of Selling) and Ken Blanchard (One Minute Manager) who said it is a, “Inspiring guide to getting heard, getting remembered, and getting results.”
- An in-demand media resource who has been interviewed on National Public Radio and on every major television network (NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX) and on Jay Leno’s Tonight Show and To Tell The Truth, where she and her Tongue Fu!® team stumped the panel.
- Originator of trademarked communication methodology. Sam created Tongue Fu!® (what to say – when you don’t know what to say). Executive Book Summaries said “Tongue Fu!® is a gold mine for anyone who deals with the public; Sam Horn has added to the legacy of ideas on how to deal with people left by Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, and Dale Carnegie.”
- 16-time Emcee of the world-renowned Maui Writers Conference. Sam has worked alongside many of the world’s most famous authors, screenwriters, agents, editors and directors including Mitch Albom, Frank McCourt, Nicholas Sparks, Dave Barry, Ron Howard, Sue Grafton, Bryce Courtenay and David Baldacci. She coordinates the Non-fiction-Business Retreat and at off-site programs in Fiji, Alaska, the Bahamas and Mexico. She is thanked in the Acknowledgments of hundreds of books by grateful authors who say, “I couldn’t have done it without you.”